- Login to your GoDaddy Account
- Mouse over (hover) "All Products"
- Then "Domains"
- Then click "Domain Management"
- Then click the domain you want to point to our server
- Click the "Launch"* button at the bottom of the "DNS Manager" section in the bottom center of the page.
- Click on the IP address at the top of the page to edit the IP your Domain is pointed to and change it to this: 188.8.131.52
- Then click the black "Save Zone File" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Then click the black "OK" button on the little popup window to confirm.
- Then click the second "OK" button to complete this process.
This will take GoDaddy anywhere from 20 minutes to 48 hours to take effect, so please give it enough time to update before visiting your website again because your computer will cache (or store locally) the old IP address and not show you your new IP address, making it look like it's still not completed.
*If you do not see a "Launch" button in the DNS Manager section, your domain isn't setup to point an IP address, so you need to contact us for further assistance. 888-932-9966
If this was helpful, please let us know! Click Here to drop us a quick note. :)