- Login to your GoDaddy Account
- Mouse over (hover) "All Products"
- Then "Domains"
- Then click "Domain Management"
- Check the box for the domain you want to point to our server
- Click “Nameservers”
- Then “Set Nameservers”
- Input the two Nameservers:
- Then click the black "OK" button at the bottom.
- Then click the second "OK" button to complete this process.
This will take GoDaddy anywhere from 20 minutes to 48 hours to take effect, so please give it enough time to update before visiting your website again because your computer will cache (or store locally) the old IP address and not show you your new IP address, making it look like it's still not completed.
If this was helpful, please let us know! Click Here to drop us a quick note. :)