- In the navigation menu at left click on your general "Mail" folder (which should contain all your mail sub-folders)
- Next, in the menu bar at top, click on "Folders."
- Now select the folder you wish to export by checking its box.
- Next, select "Download Folder(s)" from the "Choose Action:" drop-down box.
- You will be given an .mbox file to download. Store it in a location you'll remember.
Then you will need to import all your mail into whatever email system you want using the .mbox file.
If this was helpful, please let us know! Click Here to drop us a quick note. :)