1. Login to
2. Click on Profile (top right)
3. Under Selling Preferences, click
4. Click Add New Sales Tax' under
'Domestic tax rates'
5. Choose your state
6. Set the Tax Rate for your county
7. Click 'Continue' at the bottom
Then you have
to setup the Shipping Calculations
because that's required to make the
sales tax work correctly.
How to setup Shipping in your PayPal
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Under the Selling Preferences column,
click on 'Shipping Calculations' (this
may be under 'My Selling Tools' if
you're looking at the newer version of
4. Under Domestic Shipping Methods,
click 'Add New Shipping Method'.
5. Click the Start Button for Domestic
6. Choose the states you want to ship to
and click add. (You will use the control
key to click multiple states, or click
the first one and then scroll down and
hold shift then select the last one and
it will select all of them)
7. Click Continue
8. Choose Free Shipping in the first
dropdown (depending on whether or not
you're setting that in the buttons in
CuBit or not, or if you're just
including it in the price and calling it
9. Choose 3-5 Business days (this
doesn't matter if you're setting a
special shipping price in your PayPal
10. Then choose 'Total item quantity'
11. Leave the default values and input
'0' in the Rate field.
12. Click Continue
13. Click Save Shipping Methods
settings by attempting to make a
purchase in your cart. to make sure it
works correctly, then
please call PayPal Directly: