- First logon to your gmail account and click on “Settings” at the top right corner
- Once on “Settings” page, click on “Account and Import” tab.
- Click on the “Add POP3 email
account”, under the “Check mail using POP3:” section.
- A new window will popup, and enter
the email account that you wish to receive email using gmail
and click “Next step”. eg. firstname.lastname@example.org (** please
disable your popup blocker or allow gmail to popup).
- Now, enter your username
(the FULL email address), password
and POP3 server location.
Check the “Label incoming message…” for easy indication in inbox. Once everything completed, click on “Add Account”.
* Your Server name is: mail.yourdomainnamehere.com
(must be your domain name with mail. in front of it)
- Done. you have just add a new POP3
email account in GMail.
- Once everything done, go back to
your “Settings” page and you will see your new email account
under “Check mail using POP3:”. You may click on the “Check
mail now” link to receive your other email. Happy emailing!
ALWAYS verify by sending and receiving a test email!